A lovely green dish. Finely chop the leeks and combine with pasta for a speedy supper.
Ready in 15 minutes Serves 4
- 2 medium leeks, washed
- 150g mushrooms (approx)
- 1 tin flageolet beans
- 1 clove garlic, crushed (optional)
- 2 tbsp green pesto sauce
- olive oil (approx 2 tbsp)
- cooked pasta to serve
- Thinly slice the leeks and slice the mushrooms.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan.
- Sauté the leeks and the mushrooms with the garlic.
- Rinse and drain the flageolet beans and add to the pan along with the pesto sauce.
- Lower the heat and stir gently.
- Combine with cooked pasta and serve.